2016 : Participation to the Biennale des Antiquaires in Paris
- Symposium : The Dandy : From Van Dyck to Oscar Wilde
2015 : 5th edition
- 25 exhibitors from France, Italy, Swiss, United-Kingdom and Netherlands
- Symposium : "Creating the Taste for Baroque Painting in America"
- Exhibition : Bruno Frisoni, snatches pictures at Paris Tableau
2014 : 4th edition
- 26 exhibitors coming France, United Kingdom, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Austria and United States.
- Exhibition: 3 Collections, a single passion, exhibition in association with the Centraal Museum Utrecht, AXA ART and the P. & N. de Boer Foundation (Amsterdam).
- Symposium: Utrecht and the International Caravaggesque Movement, international academic symposium in association with the Centraal Museum Utrecht and the Radboud University (Nijmegen).
2013 : 3rd edition
- 24 exhibitors coming France, United Kingdom, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Spain and Austria.
- Symposium: Federico Zeri & Connoisseurship, international academic symposium in association with the Fondazione Federico Zeri in Bologna.
- Exhibition: With a Life Interest: Donations Subject to Usufruct, exhibition in association with the Musée du Louvre’s Department of Paintings, followed by a round-table discussion with renowned experts.
2012 : 2nd edition
- Special event: Paris Tableau Gets into Film, mini festival on the theme of Old Master paintings in the ‘seventh art’
- Exhibition: Hidden Treasures of the Gobelins, an exhibition of painted tapestry cartoons in partnership with the Mobilier National.
- 23 exhibitors from France, United Kingdom, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland and Austria
2011 : 1st edition
- 22 exhibitors coming France, United Kingdom, Spain, the Netherlands and Italy
- Special event: Presentation of three Old Master paintings from the collection of the contemporary artist Jeff Koons.
- Exhibition: The Other Side of the Painting, an exhibition in association with the Institut National d’Histoire de l’Art.